Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Taipei Part I

Lay Been, Poh Lian and I holidayed in Taipei together. It was a much overdue trip as it was supposed to be a trip to celebrate our entry into the 30's. Our busy schedules meant that it was a real challenge getting the 3 of us to take time off at the same time.

Nevertheless, we had a blast there despite the cold (and sometimes wet!) weather. We should do this again! :)

Lay Been & mi in the line-up at Taiwanese Immigration
Legalised vandalism
Poh Lian & mi at a local dessert cafe
Strawberries were in season when we were there. Yummy!
3 of us at the National Palace Museum
3 of us in front of Chiang Kai Shek Memorial
Mi with Taipei101 in background
Yang Ming Shan was literally empty due to the cold weather. I would love to go back to this place again in spring when the flowers bloom.
We spent 15 mins in the cold trying to balance the camera on an uneven piece of rock to take this pic....until an angel came along to take for us. I still suspect he is not human :P
Lay Been & mi taking a break after reaching ErZiPing

No comments: