After one week of self-medication and zzzz as much as I can, my nose is no longer blocked and I am back to my regular jogging. :)
We had a courtesy car yesterday while our car spend some time in the workshop, so after jogging last nite, I wanted to go to Charlie's Corner @ Changi Village for some sinful supper. I wanted a long drive to see how fast the courtesy car can go and to "play around" with some of the features. However, it was already 1020pm by the time we left the house and the last order for food @ Charlie's is 1030pm.
We settled for McDonald's at East Coast instead. I had some yummy! McWings. Yum yum!! I was surprised that the place was quite crowded for a weekday at that time of the nite; I reckon it's because its the school holidays this week.
After filling our stomachs, we went for a walk along the beach. It's actually the first time The Hubby and I walked along East Coast together! Ha! We never did it when we were dating. Quite suaku hor...
Friday, March 16, 2007
Back to Jogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment