Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Las Vegas '08

I went to Las Vegas recently for a conference. It was a great trip - I got to meet up with the friends that I made during the same conference last year in Orlando; I got to visit Las Vegas for the first time and soak in the "sinful" culture, I got to watch a Cirque De Soilei show; I got to visit the Grand Canyon (that is another post altogether); and the highlight was I got to meet up with Ryan Holliday (that is also another post altogether!).

There are slot machines at the boarding gates at the Las Vegas airport - goes to show how much gambling is in the Vegas culture.
I was staying @ The Venetian which is an awesome hotel! I had a suite for the room - it was huge!
This is the ceiling of the lobby @ The Venetian
Friends of the Forum after the Cirque De Solei show
Streets of the Las Vegas Strip
The Fashion Show shopping mall
Las Vegas Strip during the day
This is the shopping mall in The Venetian - check out the sky (its painted!)
This is in The Venetian shopping mall - modelled after St. Mark Square in Venice
No post is complete without food. One of the seafood buffet I had in Las Vegas. Yummy!

1 comment:

Aggieb said...

The suite is AMAZING! erm...friends of the forum? You mean like TPF?