Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bangkok, Thailand '08

After Pattaya, I spent some time in Bangkok, Thailand. It was my second visit to Bangkok in 2008. Highlight of this trip was a visit to The Dome - it is a restaurant-cum bar place at The State Tower. It is an open-air bar that is located on the 60th storey of the skyscraper. When I was there, it did not feel like I was in Bangkok at all.

That is the Dome. The staircase on the left of the picture is the "entrance" to the open-air bar. So when you step out of the elevator at the 60th floor and have to walk down these steps, you feel like some celebrity! :)

View of Bangkok city from the State Tower

With my colleagues These are the colleagues that attended my training session I went for lunch at the Chinese Restaurant @ The Hilton (our competitor). Sometimes, you gotta know how your competitors are doing..:P The Dim Sum there is very good!

Had craving for Japanese food when I was in Bangkok. My Japanese noodle soup. Scallops sashimi Assorted Fish sashimi. Yummy! Thai noodle soup

No comments: