Friday, June 19, 2009

Chiang Mai - Food

Food was one of the highlights of the trip - it was cheap and good! :)

Green Chicken Curry This is the chilli paste that came with the Chiang Mai noodles. Looking at it is enough to make one sweat! Chiang Mai Noodles. Quite nice with a curry-like soup base Soup - the chilli flakes made it spicy! I like this clear and spicy noodle soup Mixed Rice - Thai style Thailand's famous papaya salad Buffet lunch during the day trip to Mae Ping Elephant Camp Dim Sum - Thai style Fried glass noodles - Thai style This was from the Night Bazaar. Cheap and yummy! The best chicken wings I have eaten in a long long time! The chilli sauce is to die for! Chicken glass noodle soup - spicy and full of flavor! I try to eat this when I travel coz there is no one @ home to do sunny-side-up for me in the mornings!

No comments: