Coffee has a new friend!! Seth!! And I am suspecting that Seth and Coffee could be siblings! Here’s the story.
Coffee was born in November 2004 in Australia. I bought him from this pet shop in Marine Parade. Coffee is tri-color and has a “longer-than-normal” snout for a Shih Tzu.
Seth was born in January 2009 in Australia. Henry bought him from the same pet shop in Marine Parade. Seth is tri-color and looks set to grow up to be a replica of Coffee, with the “longer-than-normal” snout for a Shih Tzu.
Coffee and Seth had a day out at Labrador Park recently. Judge for yourself.
Coffee was born in November 2004 in Australia. I bought him from this pet shop in Marine Parade. Coffee is tri-color and has a “longer-than-normal” snout for a Shih Tzu.
Seth was born in January 2009 in Australia. Henry bought him from the same pet shop in Marine Parade. Seth is tri-color and looks set to grow up to be a replica of Coffee, with the “longer-than-normal” snout for a Shih Tzu.
Coffee and Seth had a day out at Labrador Park recently. Judge for yourself.
Seth
No comments:
Post a Comment