Thursday, November 05, 2009

Misery Movie

Those of you who know me long and well enough will know that I am very chicken sh!t in that I do not watch horror/thriller/suspense movies. Not at all, because I know that I will be very affected by them and may end up replaying the horror scenes in my mind. Then I can kiss goodbye to walking home alone at night; travelling alone for work and sleeping in a hotel room alone etc etc.

This Misery movie was hyped as the best adaptation of a Stephen King novel ever (for the uninitiated, SK writes horror/thriller/suspense novels) and I was convinced to watch it on DVD with a group of 12 other people at a friend's house.

All I can say after the movie is that although I am still working very hard to eliminate certain images and scenes from my mind, I would highly recommend it to anyone who has yet to watch it.

It is that good....

No comments: