Singapore Changi Airport - Mumbai CSI Airport - Westin Mumbai - Mumbai CSI Airport - Singapore Changi Airport.
That was my travel itinerary on my recent trip. Did not step out of the hotel @ all during the stay nor did any non-work related stuff....So pictures are restricted to what I see/get in the hotel.
The hotel building taken from the pool level
The wading and lap pools. You do not feel like you are in India @ all.
Heavenly Shower in the room
The bath
The walk-in wardrobe in the bathroom
The famous Heavenly Bed. I totally love it! (as long as I am not the one making up the bed the morning after! Ha!)
I was starving when I arrived @ the hotel due to the time difference. Way overdue lunch! Decided to order in-room service. Hainanese Chicken Rice, stir fried veggies and blackberry smoothie. Yummy!
Comfort food! Porridge during breakfast. It does not look appetizing @ all but it was very nice. I wanna go home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment