Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chiang Rai 2010 - Work

Chiang Rai, Thailand is a small city with a population of only 62,000 in the north of Thailand. It is the main commercial centre serving the Golden Triangle border region of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos. I spent 7 days there for work and took an additional day off for a day tour.
Le Meridien Chiang Rai is an absolutely gorgeous resort - very pretty and quaint. I totally love it and hope to go back there again soon!

The king size bed in the hotel room You can see through to the bathroom. On the right is the walk-in wardrobe which is not captured in this picture A Fish Food station for guests to feed the fishes in the pond View of the Infinity swimming pool from my room Parts of the resort where the guest rooms are.. The main lobby Chiang Rai sunset taken from my room balcony Sunset colours of another day It's amazing how the same sun can look so different every single day Colours of the Chiang Rai sunset Dinner one day was by the river in the hotel - very nice! Cocktails before the dinner at the Mae Fah Luang Art & Cultural Park The pretty ushers I had to take a picture of this picture that I saw in the museum in Mae Fah Laung Art Park This is considered art/part of history as it was in the museum... The whole group of folks at the IndoChina Region FCIT Meeting - can you see me? :) This smaller group of colleagues attended the 3-days training that I conducted

1 comment:

Ranzi said...

the room and esp the bed look so comfy. envy~