So there I was, jogging on the hotel treadmill a month ago during the World Cup season, watching a match - cannot remember which match it was, which hotel it was and what time it was - June was a bad month for me and it was not because of the sleepless nights during the World Cup.
Anyways, for those of you who had not seen me in a while, my hair is now at a length where it is too short to be tied into a ponytail but long enough to irritate me at my neck/shoulder. And on this particular occasion, I forgot to bring my running cap on that trip.
So I was jogging on the treadmill with my hair in a mess and I was looking at all these long-haired dudes chasing after a soccer ball with their tresses flying about. And for some reason or another, I just know that they look so much cooler than I did with the messy hair.....
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
The long-haired dudes....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment