Sunday, October 03, 2010

SHAPE Run 2010

This is an overdue post but I have been too lazy to sort out my photos! The SHAPE Run is my first "race" for 2010. I ran only simply because I got a free slot :) I do some volunteer work with Nike Singapore and since Nike Singapore was the organiser of the run, so....
I was not out to get a good timing since I have "officially" hung up my running shoes; and my mileage was almost zero! So took it slow and easy throughout the run, chit-chatting with Sailor Moon, gossiping about other runners....Hee! Completed the 10km run in a comfortable 1 hour 2 mins :)

The bib

My trusty Asics GT!
The TE guys could only support as it was an all-female run
Me about 100m away from the finishing line
Me, Charmaine & Suan
My favorite picture of the day - Me & Sailor Moon! :)

No comments: