Spinach cooked with chicken eggs, salted eggs and century eggs. One of my favs! Fried beancurd
Boon Tong Kee famous steamed chicken
Then we went to town and made a pit stop for snacks, TWICE! First was yoghurt and this was taken during the second time, creme brulee...
Then we went up the Marina Bay Sands Skypark. Before we did that, we went shopping! Check out her shopping bags! :)
I like the colours of the dusk....
View from the Skypark
As it got darker, the lights came on...
Then it's time for dinner!!
No visit to Singapore is complete without Chilli crabs! Yummy!
Black pepper crabs! It looked like a black lump of something, but this black lump was extremely yummy!
Bamboo clam with garlic and vermicellin.
Trying to balance the sinfulness with some healthy brocolli :)
Breakfast on Sunday was at the Botanic Gardens with Coffee. Unfortunately, it was drizzling a bit so we did not take any pictures. Lunch was Bak Kut Teh. I was so stuffed and tired after the lunch that I had to surrender and left Doong off @ Ikea for more shopping. An awesome weekend and hopefully to do it again soon, whether in Singapore or Bangkok! :)
Sunday, December 12, 2010
An awesome weekend!
My Thai colleague Doong, who is also a good friend, was in Singapore recently. I spent a weekend with her and we had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment