Thursday, August 17, 2006

Is Money reeeeally that important?

I have not jogged for the longest time! If you have been following my blog since inception, you will know that I love jogging. In fact, my blog title is "Jogging with a dog"! (If that is not enuf to tell you tat).

Anyways, I have been working crazy hours. I wont go into the details why are my hours so crazy other than I am doing 1.5 persons' (mabbe more) job and cleaning up other people's shit at the same time. And if I have been griping to you recently, you would also know the cause of my terrible working life.

It is such a struggle to wake up every morning to go to work. I am dreading going to work. That is not a good sign. Sigh. The ONLY thing making me hang on is that the company is dangling a carrot at the end of my contract (yeah, its a contract job. Have you ever seen a contractor work so hard before?!?!??!). How much is the carrot worth - you may ask?....Well, its more than the study loan I had to pay upon graduation.

I am beginning to think and question myself whether is the carrot really worth it?!!? For all the shite that I am going through. Is money really everything? Is job satisfaction more important? Is happiness more important? If I were to get knocked down by a car when I leave work tonite, does it mean that I will die an unhappy person? So what if I die an unhappy person?

I dunno.....I cant think any more....I had to use my fingers just now to count that there are 9 items between 91 & 99....Oh well.....

No comments: