
Lian got married early this month. She did away with the usual sisters-vs-brothers thingy in the morning. Instead she only had a ROM solemnization by the Singapore River followed by the banquet at Grand Shanghai restaurant.
The weather was perfect for an outdoor solemnization; there was a slight breeze and the sun has set. Lian looked really pretty (and very skinny) in her wedding gown. She was on the verge of tears when she was exchanging her marriage vows - so touching!
Been and I are the receptionist for the banquet. It was pretty fun though at time stressful when a lot of guests turned up at the same time. Fortunately, she had only 29 tables. The food at Grand Shanghai was very good - highly recommended for anyone looking for a dinner venue at a Chinese restaurant.
Not less than 2 persons ask me how I know Lian and I realised that other than Lian, I only know Been at the whole event. I got to know Lian through Been - through those pubbing sessions organised by Been where she has her group of frens hanging out together. But somehow, the 3 of us clicked very well. I guess the fact that we used to stay very close together (in terms of physical distances) did help in our hanging out together.
We are now planning for a holiday trip together - can't wait for it to happen!
Monday, December 11, 2006
A Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment