Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Christmas 2007

It was a quiet Christmas this year as I decided that there shall be no Christmas party at my parents' place. We had the party for 5 consecutive years and we stopped last year when Mummy and Chia Yew Hai were in Europe over Christmas.

So The Hubby and I went to his home in Kluang for Christmas. Since it was near his birthday, we celebrated his birthday with my Mama-in-law as well.

The Hubby and me

His birthday cake
His birthday pressie - a tie from Hermes

Christmas pressie from good fren Been - Calories overload!

Christmas pressie from god-brother Henry. Engraved behind are the words "42.95km in below 5 hours!".....I can feel the stress already...

Christmas pressie from myself - a new mobile phone
"Christmas pressie" from my boss - Blackberry, which means that I can access my emails 24/7....Definitely not a good thing!
The real Christmas pressie from my boss - 2008 diary with a dog cover. Cute!

Christmas pressie from my big boss - Donald Duck watch from Hong Kong Disneyland

No comments: