I missed Jacky Cheung the last time he was in Singapore in 2007 becoz I was in Hokkaido. I was not going to miss him again when I found out that he decided to stop over in Singapore again in Jan/08.
And as the concert was just days after the surgery on my second eye, I was wearing my cap and shades throughout the whole concert! :)
These tickets were booked on the same day it went on sale.
The stage setting before the concert starts
Jacky Cheung on a platform
He was spinning around so fast on the platform that I thought he may get giddy and fall off!
During the encoreSome of the songs that he sang brought tears to my eyes. Seeing him perform in person only reinforces the reasons why he is so popular. I had a great time at the concert! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment