Had a minor day surgery to remove a 6 year old infection. It was an infection that refused to go away and was giving me grief whenever I wear covered shoes (which is everyday for work) and whenever I go jogging :(
It was on my left 4th toe. The surgery itself was not painful because there was local anesthesia. However, the pain came on after the anesthesia wore off and the pain in the little toe gave me a mega headache for two whole days! So it is really true that the sole of the feet and the toes are connected to other parts of the body!
I was literally limping and wearing slippers to work (I am not complaining here!) for a few days. Shower times are a challenge as the wound was not supposed to come in contact with other chemicals like shampoo and soap.
The plaster covering the surgery wound. You can see the bruise near the toe.
No comments:
Post a Comment