I spent the most wonderful weekend with Ryan Holliday in Los Angeles! The last time we met was in Feb 2001 and it was great to see him again after such a long time. I missed meeting up with him last year due to my own stupidity and I made sure that I wrote to him waaaaaaay in advance to book his time for the weekend!
We hung out together and basically spent time catching up with each other. It warms my heart to know that I have friends out there whom I may not have met for a loooooong time but yet when we meet up, we chatted like old friends :)
We spent the first afternoon exploring The Getty Museum. This is the view of Los Angeles from the Museum.
We spent an afternoon walking around Hollywood
Foot and hand prints from the cast of Harry Potter; and thats my feet at the bottom
Godzilla along the Walk of Fame
A Scientology building - Ryan gave me a lesson on Scientology 101 in that afternoon
On our second hike near Hollywood, this was the sign that greeted me as we entered the park. Rattle snakes!
I have to take picture of soup because according to Ryan, I have a picture of a bowl of soup in all my travel posts :P
The biggest salad I have ever polished off in one sitting!
Grilled swordfish from The Reel Inn along the beach. It was delicious!
Grilled Shrimps
Grilled Salmon with a Corona
Greek Kebab - Ryan said the white sauce on the right tasted funny after I polished off the entire thing!
We shared a tub of Ben & Jerry's by the pond on my final day just before leaving for the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment