My third slow-cooker dish! Using the slow-cooker works wonders in terms of schedule because I would wake up early in the morning on weekends for my long run. I usually take about 2.5 hours for the long run. Including warm-up, cool down, wash-up, dilly dally etc., the whole affair takes about 3.5 - 4 hours.
Depending on the dish and the number of hours required, I would start the slow-cooker either the night before or the morning before the run. Coming back home to the smell of wholesome home-cooked food after a long and tiring run is an awesome feeling! :)
Green, Red and Yellow Peppers - aren't the colours georgeous?!
Lime for that extra sour taste...
Onions - full of anti-oxidants!
A kaleidoscope of colours. The peppers and onion go into the bottom of the slow cooker.
Next to go in are the chicken drum-sticks
Then the chicken thighs
Last to go in is the tomato sauce mixed with a variety of spices
The tomatoes with the peppers makes the gravy yummilicious!
The chicken pieces were soft and tender..Yummy!
2 comments:
recently so on in cooking sia. so when cook for me oso. heheee :P
Post a Comment