I have not been in the mood to post pictures and update my blog because barely a month after I was sick the last time, I got extremely sick again! I spent 4 days in bed nursing a high fever that refused to go away, a bad cough, painful sore throat and blocked nose.
I was given another course of antibiotics and medication that knocked the daylights outta my being. I just slept and slept the days away; waking up only for medication and occasionally forcing myself to eat something (which I threw up sometimes).
The sad thing is that I was not 100% well and recovered even after I finished the course of antibiotics! I lost 4 kg (which is mainly due to water loss) over the 4 days. I could feel my pants being looser. I would normally have been happie to be weighing less than 50kg but I am getting concerned now as I could feel the antibiotics "tearing" my body down :(
I can still feel the tiny winy leftover of a cough in me; and I have been waking up on some mornings with a migraine! Also, the antibiotics are wreaking havoc with my monthly cycle! I am considering seeking Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment - it's been said that the treatments/medications are less intrusive but they take a longer time to produce results.
So the search for a good TCM practitioner begins.....
Friday, May 22, 2009
Sick :( Again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment