Thursday, October 15, 2009

Many happie returns!!

Celebrated my birthday recently :) Had a few good meals and some nice pressies! So I am a happie girl! :)

Dinner @ The Screening Room. This was the appetizer. Cod in Miso sauce Tandori Chicken Beef Cheese with pesto sauce I had the mushroom risotto. The serving size looked small in a huge plate but it was enough to fill me. Lunch @ Le Nicholas. This is the appetizer - scallops with pasta. Fish with mashed potatoChilled white chocolate soup with milk chocolate Royce chocolate pressie from Been - one was my favourite: potato chips coated in chocolate! More Royce chocolate pressie - is it that obvious that I looooove chocolate?? Garmin Forerunner 405cx - yay!! Pink Nike Sports bra from AQ - she is obviously trying to influence me to like pink like she does! A pair of "super-duper" socks and a rolling massage stick from my running best friend.

No comments: