It took me a while to contemplate if I should “waste” a blog entry on this. You know, we humans are very forgetful; we forget things as time passes (for better or for worse). So I thought it will be good to document this for prosperity sake. Ha! And when I do look back at this in future, I can shake my head at the silliness of it all and if I feel like it, I may even delete it.
So this is a true-life story about one man (Jeep) and two women (Ugger & Alien). Names have been changed to protect the identities…As with every movie or novel you come across, where there are three persons of opposite sex involved, there is always a love triangle. So Jeep is caught in between Ugger & Alien and the following happened within a short span of two weeks.
Monday
Jeep to Alien: I am unsure about Ugger; I don’t think we will work out…
Tuesday
Jeep to Alien: I wish I have the courage to leave Ugger….
Wednesday
Jeep to Alien: I am choosing you. I love you. Please do not leave me. We can be happy together.
Alien to Jeep: You are not supposed to choose me. Based on what you said before, you were supposed to choose Ugger. I don’t think you are making the right decision.
Jeep to Alien: I am. I am sure! Very sure!
Thursday
Jeep was emotionally unstable as he tried to cope with making a decision he was actually not sure of.
Friday
Alien was sick with a crippling migraine. Despite that, worried for his well-being, Alien went to pay Jeep a visit at his place after work at 11pm on a Friday night. She called him on his mobile but he did not pick up the call. She left without seeing him. When she got home, she vomited twice.
Saturday
Jeep had s*x with Ugger. (What the ...?!?)
Sunday
Jeep “supposedly” broke off with Ugger.
Monday
Jeep called Alien to tell her the “good news” that he had broken off with Ugger. Alien was skeptical. Jeep went to meet Ugger at night and talked for 3 hours.
Tuesday
Jeep to Alien: I am unsure about my decision. Ugger wants to get back with me and is waiting for me. I am confused.
Wednesday
Jeep to Alien: I am not changing my mind. My decision is still you.
Alien was crying with Jeep beside her. Then Jeep’s mobile rang; it was Ugger on the line. Jeep stepped away to answer the call and the call went on and on and on. Alien walked away.
Thursday
Jeep to Alien: I am so confused now. I wish one of you will dump me so that I can move on.
Alien to Jeep: Do you mean what you said?
Jeep to Alien: Yes
Alien to Jeep: You know what? I am dumping you. You cannot make up your mind. You ding-donged to and fro and wavered on a decision that you made. You are wishy washy and do not know what you want. You made me happy one day and then hurt me on another. I have had enough of this!
Jeep to Alien: Please don't go! I am not changing my mind about you!
Saturday
Jeep and Ugger are together again. Jeep went with Ugger to the marathon expo even though Jeep is not running the marathon. Ugger was sticky with him throughout. Then both of them went off together (may I add, for a round of s*x at home).
End of Story.
What does this tell you about Jeep? He went to f**k Ugger after telling Alien that he had decided on her. Then he broke off with Ugger. Then he went back to Alien. Alien got smart and decided to dump him so now he is back with Ugger again.
Questions
- What does Jeep really want?
- Who does he really love?
- Is s*x all he cares about?
- Why can't Jeep just make a decision and live with it and move on?
- Why did he lie?
- Why did Jeep do the things he did?
- How can he live with himself for causing this mess and hurting all involved?
- Why would Ugger still want Jeep back? Is it because he is rich, has his own apartment and his own business?
- Will Jeep & Ugger have problems down the road because Jeep is unsure about her as well?
Guess we will never know the answers to the questions, unless you are a Jerk, oops, I meant Jeep yourself. Or mabbe there are no answers to these questions because these are typical things that a Jeep would do, you know, something like "Two typical weeks in the life of a Je**", kinda thing. It's no big deal. What makes it even more puzzling is this Jeep is supposedly a God-fearing Christian. Would Jesus have done all these things? OK, I know I am treading on dangerous sensitive grounds here...so I better stop, but you get my point lah....
No comments:
Post a Comment