I didn’t want to write things that are too negative in here; and therefore, I have not written recently. I have been feeling depressed and I know that the things I write will not be pleasant.
Not that I am no longer feeling depressed now…and super tired….I just had a crazy weekend.
1 Sept Friday
9am – Started work
12pm – Lunch
8pm – Ordered in pizza dinner
12 mn – Still @ work
2 Sept Saturday
3am – Still @ work from Friday
4am - Wanted to order Chocolate sundae from MacDonald's delivery. But sundaes no longer available at this time :(
5.20am – Finally left office. Took a cab home
6.30am – Hit the bed
8am – Alarm clock rings
9am – Back in office to work
12pm – Ordered in lunch from food court
4pm – Still @ work. Colleague bought Ben & Jerry’s ice cream
9pm – Went out to meet hubby for quick dinner
945pm – Back @ work
1145pm – Left office
3 Sept Sunday
8am – Mobile phone rang. Mummy on the line. I forgot all about her doctor’s appointment. Sigh.
9am – At the doctor with Mummy
11am – Left the clinic. Went for brunch with Mummy and Daddy
12pm – Went to see Coffee after not seeing him for a looooooooong time
2pm – Went to Tiong Bahru Plaza with The Hubby, Mummy and Daddy for lunch and some groceries shopping.
4pm – Reached home. Did housework – vacuumed the floor, washed the toilets, did laundry.
6pm – Sorted out my pile of letters from last 2 weeks. Found that I almost missed the deadline for some bills payment.
7pm – Left home for dinner with in-laws @ Holland V; to celebrate a birthday.
11.20pm – Reached home.
It was on Monday morning by the time I went into Lala land.
When I woke up on Monday morning, my shoulders and neck hurt very badly. I don’t know whether is it because I did not sleep properly on my pillow last night or was my body sending out a signal that it is distressed. Either way, I was in the office before 9am to begin the new week.
Is this what people called “That’s life”?
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
This is Life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment