Sunday, September 24, 2006

Birthday pressie

Do people buy birthday present for themselves?...OK make that presentS....Every year, when this time of the year comes about, I am filled with the anticipation of what to expect. And every year, I use my birthday to buy the things that I have been wanting for a looooooong time for myself. It may not be a good excuse but hey, at least it is an excuse. :)

On my dining table at home, there is a birthday card still sealed in its envelope from my good fren in Canada. There is also a gift from my big boss in a Follie paperbag. The Hubby is contemplating sponsoring my LASIK treatment as a birthday gift. I know another close fren is preparing my birthday pressie even as I type. My two families will be going out for dinner together on my birthday itself.

I got the bag above for myself.

1 comment:

leumas said...

Hey when exactly is your birthday? Anyway... Happy Birthday and many happy returns! Have fun and your bag does look kick arse!