All thanks to my fren whom I call The Bugger, I am now "beo-ing" a Bottega Veneta handbag!
It all started innocently. He asked if there is a BV boutique in Singapore. I said "yes". He said he has a specific wallet that he had been wanting to buy for the looooongest time and requested that I checked if it is available in Singapore coz it is not available in the BV boutique in KL. (He resides in KL).
The next thing I know, we were on the phone excitedly and he had me walking through the BV website, checking out the wallets. That's when I saw the bag. Didn't seem to be velly nice at first sight. But the more I look at it, the nicer it became.
Then I called the boutique in Singapore to ask if the wallet that The Bugger wanted is available. It is. Then I started talking to the sales person on the phone about the handbag and he was so nice and accomodating on the phone that I felt like rushing down to the boutique there and then (9pm at night) to buy the bag.
In the end, I didnt. And in the end, The Bugger decided not to buy the wallet coz he went to buy a house over the weekend. Which left me "beo-ing" the BV bag since.....
*droooool*
Friday, September 08, 2006
Another handbag?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BUY ONLY!!!
9 out of 10 dysfunktional doctors recommend retail therapy to counter the stress accumulated at work...
Post a Comment