Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ouch! It hurts!

Decided to call up the dentist to ask him what's wrong; to ask him if I am going to lose my tooth. I am so so so so upset! All this pain and hassle for nothing. Everything was going well with my life....oops, my mouth and teeth at least...and now....

So I rushed off at 6pm when the sky is still bright and cheery, took a cab to the dentist. Upon reaching the clinic, the dentist did some testing and poking around and then concluded that the filling may have been too high. So he did some "filing" to file it down.

Then he said that the dull ache could be due to the fact that my nerve may have been traumatised during the drilling. And he said," Oh, did I mention to you earlier that in severe cases, you will need a root canal?".

.......
.......
.......

My mind went blank at the words "root canal" and my mind was spining! I remember very clearly that there were no words with "root" and/or "canal" during my treatment/consultation on Saturday and now he is saying that could be one of the consequences of changing the filling! I am so angry and upset! Grrrrrr!!

Anyways, I left the clinic supposedly to monitor the dull ache in my tooth....

No comments: