Tuesday, October 17, 2006

VIP I

Inspired by a fren's blog about people in her life, I was thinking about the people important in my life when I was walking home one day. Family is important; I also realise that I dont have a lot of close frens but those close frens that I have - I know that I can depend on them for help anytime. So here is my Oscars speech when the day comes:

Top of the list - my family
And that = The Hubby, Papa, Mummy, Chia Yew Hai & Coffee!
The Hubby - for being the ever understanding man in my life; for being the caring man that he is.

Papa - for being the most important man in my life for the longest time; for working hard and bringing home the bacon; for teaching me what it means to make a honest living and being true to one's values & principles; for showing me the importance of frens in life; for his undying love to Mummy; for being the honest man that he is.

Mummy - for the sacrifices made for the family; for being there to help wipe away the tears; for always stocking up the home fridge with food so that we will never go hungry; for being willing to help with anything anytime; for being the forgiving woman that she is.

Chia Yew Hai - for being the quiet bro in the background; for being a fighting partner when we were younger; for growing up together with me; for teaching me what it means to have a kind heart; for the hip things that he taught me; for being willing to extend assistance whenever needed; for loving Coffee; for being the helpful bro that he is.

Coffee - for his undying loyalty to the family and me; for being always ready with a lick on my face; for his unfailing tail wagging whenever he sees me; for never judging me; for his antics; for knowing when I am sad and staying quietly on my side; for being the faithful dog that he is.

List of frens coming up in the next post......

No comments: