The number of birthday pressies you get is a function of your age; to be more precise, its an inverse function.
Anyways, my birthday came and gone. I refused to work over the weekend - told myself its a well-deserved break!
Inventory of birthday pressies (hehe!):
- an ang pow from Mummy
- a Lao Beijing dinner with my parents and in-laws
- a Prego birthday cake from aunt-in-law
- a Loccitane Olive facial mask from sis-in-law
- a PS Cafe lunch from a good fren whom I start talking to after 5 years of anger and silence
- a lunch from a close fren whom I met every 6 months to celebrate each other's birthday
- a set of Origins Ginger shower gel and body scrub from my colleague
- a birthday card from my good fren in Canada
- an ice cream birthday cake from my department colleagues
- a Vietnamese lunch from my boss
- a Folli Follie bracelet from my big boss
- Wishing Tree flowers sent to my office by The Hubby. First time he did that for my birthday; mabbe its coz I have reached a major milestone in my life and am getting depressed about it. So its meant to cheer me up. :)
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
A function of age
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment