Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beef Stew!

Decided to be domesticated and cook. It has been such a looooooong time since I last cooked (baking at Been's place does not count). And I took the easy way out this time; I used the slow cooker :P

The cut carrots and celery. I love celery! Cut potatoes Beef cubes The sauce that makes the base for the stew gravy Putting the ingredients into the pot Next goes the carrots and celery. Nice mix of colours! Last in are the diced tomatoes, garlic and 1/2 a bay leaf This is how the stew looks like8 hours later - not that appetising...Supposed to cook it for 12 hours. This is the final product! Looks good, huh? It was yummy too! :) I am so inspired that I am already looking up the recipe book for the next dish! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

AQ said...

hey pass me the receipe... I've been wanting to cook stew too!!