Attending weddings that is....They always give me a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach, especially when the couple is exchanging their vows in a church wedding.
Went up to KL to attend a wedding over the weekend. Quite a crazy schedule and I am so so tired from the travelling. Flew out from Ho Chinh Minh on Friday morning; worked on Friday afternoon/night; left SG on Sat morning; arrived at 3.30pm in KL; attended the church wedding at 5pm followed by wedding dinner; Sun morning went property viewing in KL; lunch; then depart KL at 3.30pm to reach home at 9pm!
Anyways, I digress. It is the wedding of an ex-colleague whom I used to work with in KL in 2001. Realised that 5 years have gone just lidat! I only know the bride, dont know the groom at all (as they were not together yet in 2001). As usual, the bride looks radiant and very pretty. What is it about make-up and the wedding day that makes women look so different?
The wedding dinner was a good opportunity to catch up with my KL friends. I dont get to see them often but we keep in touch via emails and messenging enough to know what's the latest with each other's lives. The bonus was that the food was quite good! :) Am already looking forward to the next wedding.....
Monday, July 24, 2006
I love weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment