It took longer than usual to complete the Level 1 lessons. I was traveling for work and leisure and it seems that the weather does not co-operate every time I arranged for lessons. Having said that, I have finally completed the Level 1 lessons for my Rollerblading course! Yippee! *Round of applause*
I can now stand up, blade forward, brake with the brake-pad on the right leg and make a basic turn – the basic turn was the last thing I learnt in the last lesson, so I still cannot do it very well, as in sometimes I turn, sometimes I don’t. Heehee….but I guess I just need to practice more to get the “hang” of it.
The instructor said that I am not going fast enough on my rollerblades; he said that I need to blade more to gain confidence and go faster. However, all these while, I already felt like I am going VERY fast already. Mabbe rollerblading is still not second nature to me yet.
I am going to take a break for a week or two to practice on my own before continuing with the lessons. I am determined to blade comfortably before 2006 ends. Wish me luck!
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Level 1 completed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment