Remember how it used to be that you will bump into a shop selling Bubble Tea with every 5 steps you take? Ok, make it 6 steps but I still remember it was just a few years back that the Bubble Tea craze was in town and you can get it anywhere and everywhere, almost. I wasn’t a Bubble Tea fan then; felt that it was all sugar and calories and nothing else.
Now, you hardly see a Bubble Tea stall/shop these days. If you have a craving for it, good luck to you in trying to satisfy your craving.
I have been drinking Bubble Tea regularly these days – ever since a new stall opened in the same building where my office is. And my colleagues sitting around me are all Bubble Tea fans…erm…make that fanatics! One of them drinks it EVERYDAY! So I have been influenced; which is no good for my ever-expanding waistline. Sigh. I like the normal Jasmine Green Tea with Bubbles. It is the Bubbles that are eeeevil; they make the ordinary Jasmine Green Tea fattening!
And the thing about the Bubbles from this stall is that they are a tad too small for the straw – so you end up sucking very loudly in office trying to suck the Bubbles up the straw with the end result that you almost choke on the Bubble once it gets to your mouth straight to your throat coz you cannot anticipate it coming! I kept telling my colleagues that we should provide some feedback regarding the size of the Bubbles.
Size does matter.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Tea with Bubbles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so funny!
i always try very hard to suck up the last few pearls too! and ended up nearly choked.. wahahahaha..
Aiya why normal Jasmine green tea? Jasmine green MILK tea nicer leh :P
Anyway remember that Toa Payoh has everything so it isn't that difficult if you wana get it in TP ^^v (as usual must hao lian abit..lol)
Post a Comment