Went for dinner and drinks last nite with some people that I met here. There were 4 of us: One Korean, one Taiwanese, one Japanese and one Singapore (yeah, thats me!). Interesting how we come from different countries with different cultures and background, met in HCM and ended up hanging out together.
We didnt eat much food - the focus was on the beer I guess. Keke....They were really cheap in HCM! Each mug of standard size beer was less than SGD2! That same mug of beer would have cost about SGD12 at a pub! We drank and we talked at this place where they brewed their own beer on the spot - quite interesting even though I feel that the place felt like a tourist trap. But prices were reasonable though.
Mabbe its the alcohol but I slept really well last nite...
*Burp*
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Multi-nationals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment