I had dinner with my in-laws last nite. We had dinner becoz:
- mama-in-law was in SG for 2 days. We normally get together for a dinner whenever she is in town;
- to congratulate elder sister-in-law on her acceptance into the MBA programme in Zurich;
- to congratulate The Hubby on his new job;
- to congratulate younger sister-in-law on graduating from NUS Law faculty; and
- to give youngest sister-in-law a treat for having to work so hard during her intership for a mere SGD1K a month.
The only person without a reason to celebrate or have dinner together is mi. Sad. But then again, I dont need a reason to celebrate and be happie. I should be contented with my life. In fact, everyday should be a celebration.
Anyways, I digress. The breaking news that I found out during the dinner is that mama-in-law is on MSN Messaging! Now, tell me how cool is it! She went from someone who does not know how to switch on a computer to being able to chat on MSN and surf the Internet by goggling within less than a year. And yes, I have jus added her into my MSN contacts list.
I am still so impressed!
Sunday, July 09, 2006
MSN Messaging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
erm.. so will u still be online as frequently? :P
haha! def!
my mama also msn...kakazz..
frm a kuku house wife many many years ago..to being computer literate now..
sometimes i webcam with my mum..HAHAHa
Post a Comment