Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ouch!

As if the tension headache that I have been getting on a regular on-off basis is not enough to make me bang my head against the wall to take away the pain (ok, I know thats a bit oxy-moron but sometimes I really feel like doing that!), I went to slam the car door against the right side of my face on Tuesday evening!

It was raining meow and woof on Tuesday. I had to carry my laptop bag, my handbag and the brolly; and I was getting flustered. I could not park the car at my house coz its an open-air carpark (which means I will get wet regardless of the brolly) so I decided to park at my parents' place (which means I had to use parking coupons coz I am a law-biding citizen).

I was outta the car and while I was leaning forward towards the car to put the parking coupon on the dashboard, at the same time, I slammed the car door shut without fully extracting my body outta the car! The car door slammed right onto my right side of my body and right side of my face and my right ear f*king hurts! It hurts a lot, a lot! I was almost in tears! And the first thought that came to my mind was how much a full scale car accident would have hurt - its metal against human flesh!

I didnt think much about it after the incident, until I felt a pain behind my right ear yesterday. I cant see it myself but apparently, there is a red cut/bruise kinda thing behind my right ear. It must have been caused by the crashing of the car door against my ear against my spectacles frame; speaking of which, my specs do feel a tad weird...Sigh.

No comments: