When I mentioned it to him, my dear fren Chye Hua reminded me that I forgot to mention 3 other significant incidents in an earlier post about the important people in my life. For the record, he doesn’t get to read this blog. This is what I wrote about him earlier:
Ng Chye Hua
This is the guy who listened quietly when I was at one of the lowest point in my life. This is the guy who piggybacks me up the stairs when I was on crutches so that I don’t have to do it step by step myself. This is the guy who brought me out to eat ice cream and look at stars when I was sad. This is the guy who would drive all the way to pick me up and meet me coz I want to meet him for lunch. This is the guy who does not judge me for the things that I had done. Need I say more?
#1
There was once when I was going on a holiday and needed 4 wheels to send me to the airport coz I didn’t wan to pay for the taxi fare (being the poor me!). I was asking around for a lift and in the end, Chye Hua actually went to borrow a Lexus GS300 to send me to the airport! Don’t ask me what did he do to lay his hands on the Lexus – I never found out too. Ha!
#2
Fungus came into my life coz of Chye Hua. He gave him to me when I was feeling really down. It was to cheer me up. Now the smelly and dirty looking dinosaur is sitting on a throne on my drawers at home. Dino’s name is derived from his colour - green & dirty. Cute!
#3
A recent incident: Who received a free ticket to the MotorShow and then pays for your entrance fee so that both of you could attend it together? Chye Hua did for me.
He is such a gem.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Update to VIP II
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment