Several frens have asked for details of my new acquisitions in HK - so I have decided to post their pics :)
The brown one is from Coach Legacy's collection. This collection was specially created to celebrate their 65th anniversary. Called Legacy Shoulder Bag, I can use this bag for work and/or weekends.
The black one is from Bottega Veneta. It is considered one of their icons on the website. They don't bring this into Singapore unless it is specially ordered. Called Knot, it is a clutch bag and you will see me carrying this for dinners.
My next Prrrrrreeciousssss is currently with my bro in Manchester, UK. He is kind enough to help me get it when he went to Spain. Apparently, he was so afraid of losing the bag that he had to hug it to sleep at night! Haha!! Okok, I am exaggerating.
I can't wait to get my hands on it when he comes back in early 2007.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Unveiling My Prrrreecioussss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my sis always say "women will never have enuff shoes and bags."
how apt in ur case!
hor, bag lady? hehe!
Post a Comment