I have shopped enough for this year on my various working trips. Please remind me to stop buying and stop shopping for balance of 2006!!! I went to HK with half a suitcase and I came back with a full suitcase and an additional box! I just had a bit of time last night to unpack partially and this is my inventory list:
- Dried scallops, dried fish maw and herbs for Mama-in-law;
- Tops for Papa, Mummy, Bro’s girlfren, Wei Ling, LayBeen and myself
- 4 pairs of shoes: 2 from Geoxx and 2 from a store on the street;
- 3 bottles of perfume, 2 tubes of hand cream, 1 bottle of body lotion and 1 bottle of body scrub;
- 1 wristlet, 1 handbag and 1 evening bag;
- 1 watch;
- 2 fridge magnets;
- Treats for Coffee;
- Lots of chewing gum.
This is so fun for my mental health but its soooooo bad for my financial health!!
Friday, November 03, 2006
My Booty from Hong Kong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment