I have finally succumbed to peer pressure and have started a blog! Ok, mabbe it is also due to me being bored to tears by the work and the bad weather that I am currently experiencing here in Down Under.
Before you go green with envy, no, it is no fun to travel for work. Even more no fun when you travel alone for work coz you eat alone, you go sightseeing alone on weekends, you do things alone. Other than telling the cab driver where you want to go and ordering your food, you end up not talking to another human being the whole day - even though you are moving about in a city of millions of people.
Anyways, I need to write about my dog - Coffee coz I miss him terribly! I have not seen him for the past 7 days! I wonder how he is doing. I bought him some treats and a new nice leather collar from the weekend market yesterday - am sure he will love them (the treats I mean!).
I'll have a short first post - need to go for dinner aledy..will write again so stay tuned!
Monday, June 12, 2006
Finally!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
poor janeeeee.. *hugz*
who give u pressure?? who??? who???? i strangle him/her 8 times with my 8 tentacles.. kekeke..
Post a Comment