Saturday, June 24, 2006

A new MP3 player!

The Hubby gave me a Nike arm wallet for Christmas last year. It is a device that you can strap to your arm to hold your personals when you go jogging. I can put keys and a MP3 player in the arm wallet. So I commented to The Hubby that he is smart to get me the arm wallet which is cheaper while I have to get the MP3 player myself which is more expensive!

And as I did not have a MP3 player, the arm wallet has been laying at the bottom of the drawer at home since then. It is still in its original packaging and still smells brand new.

Then our wedding anniversary came by and for the first time, I was given a choice to choose what I want. Well, I know that I get the easier deal when it comes to gifts. When I run out of ideas, I always have "The Standard" to rely on which consists of a tailor-made working shirt, a pair of cufflinks and a new tie to go with the shirt for The Hubby. I know that he always have a tougher time trying to buy me a gift.

I was contemplating for a long long time on what I should get. Should I get a new pair of jogging shoes? A new leather handbag that I was eyeing? I finally decided on a new MP3 player, so that I can start using the arm wallet. :)

We were at Suntec last evening. I was just intending to browse around and check out the models available. But the salesperson attending to us (a young chap) was so helpful and nice that I decided to buy it from him. So I went home a happy puppy yesterday with a new gadget to play with! Yay! So now I can say that I am no longer a dinosaur; but am someone who is young and hip coz I own the same kind of gadget that my brother owns! (Yeah, he is the benchmark coz he kept saying that there is a generation gap between us! *faint*).

1 comment:

Mrs.keir said...

BUAHAAHAHA!!!!!
DINOSAUR!!!

getting a mp3 doesnt make u less of a dino...LOL